1. FIRST NAME? Tracey
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mum’s high school buddy.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sometime in the past month, I don’t recall exactly when, I know it had something to do with being homesick and this stupid PA weather.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Well, if I have the time to write nicely, sure, otherwise, no way.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Wundabah Bologna (sp?)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course, I’m great fun, and I might knit myself a pair of socks.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Oh yes, I have several, they call to me at Barnes & Noble, and then I buy them and take them home and never write in them.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, small woodland elves stole them while I was sleeping…okay, yes, but the first answer sounded more interesting.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure! but you’d have to push me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Basic 4, mmmm.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Pfft No!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no, emotionally, you betcha.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Anything from this great local creamery, Trickling Springs Creamery, it’s made from all natural, grass-fed, creamline milk, and is about 5,000 calories per teaspoon.
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2, please send Manolo Blahniks.
5. RED OR PINK? Oh come on, as if there were any question…pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My, as my dad calls it, lack of stick-to-it-iveness.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my Gigi back in NY, she is awesome, she never forgets your birthday, is a techno savvy grandma, and when you go to her house for lunch she makes you pink elephants for dessert, whether you are 5 or 50.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Heck no, put it on your own blog.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m not wearing pants today….. I am wearing a black dress, with red roses on it, and black shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? An itty bitty bite sized gingerbread cupcake.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Um, papers rustling, my boss’s daughter, and the sound of Windows starting up on someone’s ‘puter.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I don’t wanna be a crayon, you can’t make me.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My hubby’s pillow. What? I’m a newlywed.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A customer who wanted a walk through on their property, prune per arborist’s suggestion, with 2 possible tree removals.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile. If I’m looking at them…if I’m behind them….well, ya know.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Oh absolutely, I stole it from the fabulous Bonne Marie Burns.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? These days, herbal tea, with lots of honey.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Um, I don’t do sports, the closest I get is watching my dogs play on the floor.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown, or dark olive if the sun is shinning in them according to my DH.
30. HAT SIZE? Big fat German head size?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, don’t need them…yet.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings with tissue boxes.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter!!!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who is giving and receiving
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Tiramisu.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Me.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Me, I haven’t finished it yet.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? OMGosh, I am not reading anything right now, that’s very unlike me.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? The logo and phone number for the computer company my DH works for.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? No cable, March of the Penguins.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? That great *PoP* a lightbulb makes when it’s smashed or dropped.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Napping?
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New York.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I stole it from my favorite blog.