Apparently someone ditched the Knitter’s Coffee Swap (Round Two) already so I got to participate. Yay! So happy, two of my greatest loves…hmmm, I know there are more, but knitting and coffee fit so nicely together. Anywho, I will be posting the Coffee Questionnaire for my pal. *squeees* Again, so happy. Can’t tell you. The funny thing is I think I’m more excited to be able to share my love of Greencastle Coffee Roasters with someone, than the prospect of a package for myself.
Knitter’s Coffee Swap Questionnaire:
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean please, I think ground coffee is like buying a bottle of champagne that was already opened.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully.Loaded…..no questions, otherwise, I’m just not a nice person in the morning…really, ask my co-workers, they all look for the tell tale coffee mug in my hand before speaking to me in the a.m.
3. Regular or flavored? Anything goes, I love trying new coffees from around the world, but I love a really interesting flavored coffee as well.
4. How do you drink your coffee? Cream…once in a great while a pinch of sugar.
5. Favorite coffee ever? I adore Highlander Grogg from Greencastle Coffee Roasters. It has just a hint of butterscotch liquor.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I like good strong coffee, other than that, I likes my joe anyway I can get it.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I love biscotti, especially the homemade cranberry biscotti my stepmom makes, mmm, but usually the coffee is the treat in itself.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I’ve never really liked fruit flavors in my coffee, fruit and coffee just sound odd to me, my mother makes this Blueberry Coffee all the time, no thanks.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I adore anything natural.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I really can’t say how much I dislike acrylic.
11. What’s on your needles? 2 pairs of socks, a Scoop Du Jour, a tank, and very soon, a CeCe.
12. Favorite colors? Teal, pink, lime green, purple, light blue. I like bright colors and cheery pastels. I adore a really good “grassy” green.
13. Allergies? None thank goodness.
14. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest? I adore my bettas and my goofy dogs. I will be celebrating my one year wedding anniversary in July. I have an awesome 11 year old daughter who is super bright. I love all kinds of music. Lily-of-the-Valley is my favorite flower and one of my favorite scents. I love books, all types of music. I think our president is a moron. I have a great sense of humor. I really, really, really, want to learn how to do short rows, fair isle, and toe-up socks…all of the above frighten me.