OK, the nitty gritty first.
I was tagged by the wonderfully charming, Brigitte
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So without further ado, 8 random facts about me, I hope you learn something new.
1. My graduating class was approximately 98 people. My daughter will be attending a high school where the average graduating class is 600. This scares the crap out of me, but doesn’t phase her a bit.
2. I absolutely HATE going outside after a heavy rain because I HATE the smell of dead worms and I HATE all the little dead worms that are EVERYWHERE! BLECH! Fresh spring rain smell my foot!
3. When I was a child my very best friend in the world was a 94 year old woman named Candace. She was the coolest. She told the best stories. She would have me decorate her house for her for Christmas and she had the very best old ornaments. She was my mom’s boss’s sister. I would visit her nearly every day after school. She had a fantastic doll collection that she left me after she passed away. Not weird china dolls but amazingly costumed dolls collected from all over the world. Every now and then I get them out and cry over them. After she died, my parents bought her house and it was the house I grew up in.
4. I cannot go anywhere with out my chapstick, otherwise I lick my lips until they are good and chapped.
5. I have been to Canada, Mexico, Maine, Kentucky, NY, PA, Virginia, Texas, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Delaware, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. I would like to go to Ireland.
6. My husband has not sent me flowers since the day before he proposed. This is a point of constant ribbing between us. It is all good humored…but damn it, send me some freakin’ flowers!
7. I watch Gray’s Anatomy. It is the only TV I watch. I love Bailey, everyone else is just annoying me right now.
8. I have always laughed at women who say their biological clock is ticking…um, but yesterday I woke up and realized I will be 28 in two months and I have been saying I have plenty of time to have more children for the past 8 years. I only have 2 more years before they put me on the “risk pregnancy” list…um yeah, it’s ticking and now I am so freaking out!